Patients treated worldwide - and growing.
Of surveyed patients highly recommended treatment.
Is all it can take for treatment to be completed.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a type of treatment that uses a series of Clear plastic aligners to gently move the teeth into a new position. Using powerful technology and doctor’s expertise, we can create a digital, customized plan for shaping your new smile.
Your custom made aligners are worn for 1-2 weeks to gradually and safely straighten your teeth, and perfect your smile over time. Length of treatment ranges from as quick as 3 months to 18 months, depending on the amount of movement needed. The total number of aligners you will be prescribed will vary by case complexity and desired outcome.
During your Invisalign treatment, plan to visit your City Dental office approximately every 4-8 weeks to monitor your progress, and make any adjustments along the way.
The difference is clear.
There are several reasons why we recommend Invisalign over traditional braces or other options for aligning your smile. Here a few reasons why Invisalign is the clear choice.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve tooth control and movement, for the smile you want.
- True Custom fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit snugly around your teeth, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners are designed to treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re wearing them, as Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are smooth, comfortable to wear, and removable. This allows you to easily continue doing the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing, to eati whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for a busy schedule, check-in visits are quick, painless, and only required once every 6-8 weeks.
How much does Invisalign cost?
The cost of comprehensive treatment can vary from $3000-$7000. However, the results last a lifetime. That said, we know that affordability matters! We can work with you to determine the best financial options for you.
- Dental Insurance – we’ll help check and understand your benefits
- Health Spending Account
- Payment Plan Option
Are you a good candidate?
Invisalign is an extremely effective and popular treatment, useful in many different dental and bite issues, including:
- Gap teeth or Spacing
- Deep Bite (Overbite)
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
Why choose City Dental
When you choose City Dental for Invisalign, you’ll get the best treatment available. Including:
- Custom Planning and Development: Dr. Gill and his team develop a fully customized digital plan to make sure your smile is perfect for you.
- Fast Results: With acceleration techniques and proper planning strategies, treatment can be complete in as little as 3 months, with most cases are completed in 6- 12 months.
- Fair Pricing: We are up front with all fees – the price you are quoted includes all aspects of treatment, with no extra or hidden fees to worry about.
- A Professional and Experienced Team: Trained experts provide full support and reliable execution of your Invisalign treatment.
- Experience and Expertise: We are a certified GOLD+ Preferred Invisalign Provider. We’ve seen it all and are proficient in treating all types of smiles.
- Payment Options: We know that Invisalign treatment is a significant investment and we will curate a custom payment strategy that fits your needs and budget.
- Happiness with Your Smile: As far as we’re concerned, treatment is not complete until you are happy (and smiling) with your results.
About Dr. Sunny Gill
- Invisalign Preferred Gold + Provider
- Partner of Align Technology
- Member of the Reingage Galler Study Club for excellence in GP Clear Aligner Treatment
- Member of the American Academy of Clear Aligners
- 10+ years of experience in Invisalign treatments
Everyone deserves a beautiful and healthy smile that they are proud of. We believe Invisalign is the best option to give our patients practical solutions that fit their needs. We pride ourselves on providing amazing and comfortable experiences for our patients--and we get it done fast!
-Dr. Sunny Gill
Stop scrolling, start smiling! Book your FREE consultation today.
Invisalign vs. Smile Direct
Recently, the Smile Direct Club has become more active on social media platforms and in marketing. The DIY style method used in their practice doesn’t offer any professional guidance, and can have significant risks, including:
- Potentially irreversible damage to the teeth and bite
- Unpredictable tooth movement
- Inferior aligner material
- Significant cost and frustration for corrective treatment
We recommend a professional solution to ensure treatment in being completed, safely and effectively.
About a year ago I decided to straighten my teeth with Smile Direct Club to fix my crowded and misaligned teeth. I was skeptical at first, but was assured that the results would be great, and I didn’t want to pay more for Invisalign.
I wore the Smile Direct trays for about 6 months and I could not be more disappointed. My teeth didn’t move as planned, were still crowded, and my bite felt even worse than when I started. The customer service was impossible to get answers from, which made me wish I never spent the money at all.
Thankfully, Dr. Gill and the City Dental team were able to take me on as a patient. I’m just 2 months into my Invisalign treatment and the results are significantly better already. I absolutely love it!”
If you are a Smile Direct Club customer that needs professional help to fix a problem, we can help!