- Simplest way to a beautiful straight smile
- Fast – Most patients complete treatment within 8 months or less
- Almost Invisible
- Easy to clean teeth
- No food restrictions, you can eat anything!
- Affordable – we offer flexible payment options and work with your insurance company to make Invisalign treatment accessible for you.
What is Invisalign and How Does it Work?
A series of custom removable aligners are made just for you and changed every 1-2 weeks to gradually move your teeth to the desired position by slightly pushing them forward, back and even rotating them.
Dr. Gill uses a 3D digital scanning technology to create a custom treatment plan that is just right for you.
What’s the First Step?
- Come in for a quick one on one chat with Dr. Gill to see if you are a candidate for Invisalign treatment.
- We can answer any questions you have about your specific case
- Dr. Gill will evaluate and discuss your needs and goals. We will provide you with a "no hidden fees" estimate for your treatment as well as payment options for your treatment.
2) Designing Your Treatment Plan
- Dr. Gill will take a 3D digital scan of your whole mouth and pictures of your teeth. Using this information Dr. Gill can create a detailed treatment plan to get you a beautiful straight smile in the fastest time possible.
3) First Appointment - "Getting Your Trays"
- Depending on the specifics of your treatment plan; Dr. Gill will prepare your teeth for treatment. Sometimes this means creating space for tooth movement or adding anchorage attachments known as "buttons".
- You will learn how to put on and remove your first set of aligner trays. We work with you until you are completely comfortable with the process.
- At the end of your appointment you will leave with your first set of aligner trays, and a welcome package which will include cases for your new trays.
4) During the Process
- It is important to keep your teeth and trays clean. Remember to brush and floss.
- Trays must be worn 22 hours a day, only taking them out to eat, flossing and brushing your teeth.
- Aligner trays are changed and replaced every week to two weeks. Every week the teeth are repositioned into the right position for a straight beautiful smile.
- Most patients return to see Dr. Gill every 4-6 weeks to track progress, make modifications and pick up your new sets of trays.
5) After Care
- When you are finished with your Invisalign treatment you will be given a set of retainers that prevent your teeth from moving back into an undesirable position.
Is Invisalign Right For You?
Benefits to Your General Health
When teeth are not straight, overlapping or there’s just too much space in between them it can put unnecessary stress on your teeth and jaw. Correcting these problems will not only improve your smile but also promotes:
- Healthier Gums – Brushing and flossing is easier around straight teeth. Teeth will trap fewer bacteria because they are less likely to have pockets between gums.
- Improved Hygiene –Straight teeth reduce the risk of gum disease, plaque retention and tooth decay.
- Less Wear and Trauma –Straight teeth reduce the risk of tooth wear, chipping and broken teeth which can require very expensive procedures to repair.
- Less stress on the jawbones and joints.
Cost of Treatment
The cost of treatment can vary immensely based on the individual patient's needs and outcomes. Comprehensive treatment costs can range from $1800 - $6800. The majority of cases are between $4900-$5900. However, all it takes is a deposit towards treatment to get started.
We offer flexible payment options and will work with your insurance or health spending account to make treatment affordable.
Make a Smart Investment in Yourself
With Invisalign, you can keep living your normal life without the physical and esthetic limitations of metal wires. Treatment is fast, effective and life changing!
What are you waiting for? Make a smart investment in yourself. Contact us for a FREE no strings attached consultation today!
Schedule your Free Consultation
Why choose Dr. Sunny Gill?
Dr. Gill has provided expert cosmetic and preventative orthodontic dental care to patients throughout Toronto and the GTA. Most recently he has advanced his education and treatment in the field of modern orthodontics, using digital aligner technologies. Dr. Gill is a Premier Preferred Invisalign Provider and has been treating patients with Invisalign for 10 years. Recently, Dr. Gill has been invited to join the Reingage Invisalign Study Club- an exclusive group of elite Invisalign providers in North America. Dr. Gill has been actively engaged in advanced Invisalign education across North America and has vast experience and success in treatment all types of Invisalign cases.